“How can I help provide for my family?”
“How do I balance my time between my work and my family?”
“What can I do to support my partner during her pregnancy?”
“How is this baby going to affect our relationship?”
“What are a newborn’s must-haves?”
“And who can help me answer my questions?”
“We can!” We have answers, advice, community, professional referrals, and more. Here is what our services include.
DadLINE is a fatherhood coaching program. We strive to support each dad in his parenting journey.
We help dads achieve their fatherhood goals. After all, even the pros need a coach!
This program gives you tools to equip you in your fatherhood journey. Are you ready to:
- Unlock your full dad potential?
- Improve your relationships with your partner and your children?
- Take part in a program that helps you with practical resources?
- Receive help with financial stability?
- Meet dads you can share experiences with?
What you get when you enroll in DadLINE
When you enroll in the DadLINE program, you get access to many tangible resources. Plus, you get support and education you can use to take your dad game to the next level. Lastly, the DadLINE program is offered to you at no cost. Here is what it includes:
● Peer interaction: group workshops are a great way to connect with other dads. You can learn from them and share your own experiences. We want you to feel part of a community of dedicated fathers and to know that you don’t have to do it alone.
● One-on-one sessions: these sessions help you refine your fatherhood skills. As a result, you become more confident in your role as a dad.
● Case Management sessions: every dad has their own priority needs and wants. Are you looking for a career change? Do you want to want to be better at childcare? Get invaluable resources and community referrals that will help you. You may also get support with food, housing, utilities, employment, etc.
Each time you complete a session, you earn points that you can then redeem at our baby boutique. With these points, you can help provide the necessary supplies for your family. Items available in the baby boutique include diapers, wipes, baby clothes, lotions, and more.
DadLINE uses the evidence-based 24/7 Dad and the Real Essentials curriculums. The National Fatherhood Initiative and the Center for Relationship Education develop them. The four areas of topics we focus on are:
- Healthy relationships
- Financial and career stability
- Fatherhood skills
- Case management
Fatherhood is the most challenging and rewarding adventure of your life. We want to equip you with all the tools you will need for it.
- Make an appointment online: https://dadlineprogram.org/appointments/
- Make a phone call: 660-665-5688
- Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text us: 660-207-5340
Know another dad that would like support and encouragement? Make a referral!
Spread the word about DadLINE:
Download our DadLINE brochure to share with them,
Share our website and contact information.
DadLINE is proud to be a Fatherhood FIRE (Family-focused, Interconnected, Resilient, and Essential) grantee of the Office of Family Assistance. Funding for this project was provided by the United States Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Grant: #HHS-2020-ACF-OFA-ZJ-1846.
Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the United States Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families. These services are available to all eligible persons, regardless of race, gender, age, disability, or religion.
DadLINE does not provide or refer for abortion.
Fatherhood is a critical priority for our children, our families, and our communities. We see the role of the father needed now in America more than ever before.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 18.3 million children, 1 in 4, live without a biological, step, or adoptive father in the home. You can help change the narrative by stepping up as a father. DadLINE is here to equip you with all the tools you need.
DadLINE is offered to you at no cost. Get theoretical and practical skills on:
Relationship red flags
Modeling healthy lifestyle
Engaging in the community
Financial and career coaching:
Resume and interview training
We are here for you! Whether you’re interested in learning more or you’re ready to start our Dadline program, contact us today. We offer a network of support for new fathers and dads-to-be.
Call us at 660.665.5688 or text us at 660.851.4350 to talk to a team member.